|Rarity||6★, 5★, 4★, 3★|
|Use Condition||An opponent with 1 or fewer skill cards|
|Status Effect||Debuff (multiple rolls)|
|Depicted Characters||Isabelle, Suspicious Man|
|Release Date||February 3, 2016|
Selected opponent with 1 skill card, and steal 30% wealth every turn until the opponent receives a skill card.
- This can be used to bankrupt your opponent easily.
- If you're low on JOY, use this skill card to steal JOY away from your opponent.
- Punish your opponent who were harsh to you with their skill card strategies.
How to Counter Edit
- Leave at least two skill cards on hand unless you absolutely must use it. This skill card is useless if there's no opponent with 1 skill card.
- If your turn is after your opponent and another skillcard will come after your turn is over, feel free to use your last card since next turn you'll receive another one, or you can save both.
- This is a dice modifier, so overwrite the effect with another Dice Modifier skill card.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.