|Status Effect||Buff (multiple rolls)|
|Release Date||February 17, 2016|
For 2 turns, characters passing by will stop where I stand.
- While the effect "lasts" for two turns, because it counts the turn where you roll your dice, it effectively only applies for one turn.
- Use this skill when you are behind your opponents and are certain that you can land on your city while passing your opponents, such that you can stop them by you and pay toll reliably.
- Use this skill to hinder character movement. For example, by using this card on the first turn and purposefully rolling a low roll, you can delay characters from passing Start in a lap.
- This card can be used to remove negative effects.
How to Counter Edit
- Move the character with Pull or Drag (or cards like that) onto an advantageous (for you) block such that you can use their effect to threaten other opponents onto landing on your property.
- Teleport the character with World Tour or Dimension Shift so they move farther from you, effectively avoiding on stopping where they are.
- Use a debuff like God's Judgement to remove the effect from them.
- If your opponent is standing on a high toll property that you may land on, use Steal Property or Discount Coupon to takeover it.
- The skill card shows Lynnway on a rowboat being approached by a crocodile.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.