|Rarity||6★, Cool Summer, Turbo, Mary, 5★, 4★, 3★|
|Mechanics||Acquisition, Dice Roll|
|Status Effect||Buff (multiple rolls)|
|Release Date||October 12, 2015|
Smack! is a skill card that works well with high Dice Control. It can be obtained from Premium Skill Card Draw or Combining.
For 1 turn, get 1 random property if dice roll is higher than 8.
You can acquire vacation spots and cities with Smack!.
- The probability of rolling a successful 'Smack!' for a 5-star card (dice roll>8) is 62.67%, when using a dice with Dice Control value of 36%.
- A dice double may occur, which gives you another chance to 'Smack!'. Under the same conditions, the probability of obtaining dice doubles 10 and 12 is 15.56%, with another 7.11% chance of getting dice doubles 2, 4 or 6.
- A second dice double may occur too, but a third dice double would send you to jail.
- The probability of having a successful 'Smack!' is considerably lower for 4-star and 3-star 'Smack!'. 4-star (dice roll>9, 53.78%) and 3-star (dice roll>10, 43.67%) probabilities calculated with Dice Control value of 36% may seem viable, but newer players have lower Dice Control values with lower grade Dices.
- Smack! can be used to gain properties early-game quickly.
- This can overwrite dice modifiers like God's Judgement.
- Lynnway is smacking a High Striker, which is a carnival game where one's strength is tested by using a hammer to hit the machine.
- The "tip" in the collection view tells you to use it with skill cards such as Triple or Jump, however that obviously doesn't work because dice modifier skill cards overwrite each other.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.