|Mechanics||Opponent Movement, Taking Joy|
|Status Effect||Debuff (single roll)|
|Depicted Characters||Raven. Lynnway|
Shiver me Timbers! is a skill card that can be obtained from Premium Skillcard Draw or combining.
Selected opponent will step on opponents' property by 50% chance on next dice roll. (sic)
Selected opponent gets "Lands on opponents' property" as a debuff, and when they roll the dice, there is a 50% chance that the effect is triggered and modifies the resulting dice roll such that they land on a hostile property and pay toll.
The debuff is for one roll and will not persist over the entire turn, even if the effect is not triggered.
- Use it on opponents who have many expensive properties in front of them.
- Use it to remove an active buff from an opponent, or force them to use a Dice Modifier skill card.
- Use it to limit the possible rolls of the selected opponent so they cannot land on advantageous blocks.
How to Counter Edit
- Use another Dice Modifier skill card to clear the debuff.
- Use Dice Control to land on a cheaper property as well as use the chance to takeover it.
- The card was nerfed to 50% success instead of 100% success when released in the Skillcard draw. It was previously a 100% success rate card when it was only playable during the Pirates/Navy Event.
- During the event, there was no animation for the effect activation sequence. However there is one now, and a question mark will appear above the opponent if the effect is triggered.
- There was a bug where it was actually 100% chance but the card stated 50%. It is now fixed and Shiver Me Timbers! will be a 50% chance as stated.