|Mechanics||Defensive, Teleport, Jail|
|Use Condition||Standing on any block but Jail|
|Release Date||October 12, 2015|
Illegal Invention is a skill card that can be obtained from Premium Skill Card Draw.
It immediately moves you to jail.
- You can use this to stall in jail in the later parts of the match to avoid high-toll properties temporarily.
- If your opponent has rows of properties on the lower part of the map, use this skill card to teleport and avoid the risk.
- Move to jail to aim for Golden Ox since 7 is the easiest to get on Roll Gauge.
- Use this to stall and wear off Dice Modifiers like Curse, Speeding, ETC. Be aware that this will not wear off God's Judgement since it will take money even if you didn't literally move.
- Secret Passage, a Dice Effect found on Siren Dice and Jack O' Lantern Dice, gives you a chance to reach the Fortune Road when landing on Jail. This is a cheap alternative if you do not have Map of Fortune.
- Moving to jail can skip half the lap if your opponent uses WANTED!! on you while you are near Start.
How to Counter Edit
- To get your opponent out of jail, you can use Excellent Choice, Divine Punishment or Can't Hide From Me.
- Your opponent won't move for three turns, so this allows you to move to a block where you can Pull or Drag them to your property.
- For the same reason, this makes it possible to set up an easy and critical Ambush or I'm Taking It strike.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.