|ranged City Stealing Skill Card and will activate the use conditions of anti-ranged mechanics.|
|Use Condition||15/5 or fewer empty properties|
|Status Effect||Buff (single roll)|
|Release Date||January 29, 2016|
I'm Taking It! is an offensive skill card and one of the strongest in the game if used correctly. It is a skillcard that can be obtained through Premium Skill Card Draw or Combining.
On the next dice roll, takeover 1 random city from passed opponent if there are less than 15 empty properties.
- This is best to use when two of your opponents are very close to you. You can take both their properties. Thus positioning yourself behind opponents is important.
- If you use it when they are further from you, there runs a risk you may not pass the opponent. For further details on probabilities, please read dice roll mechanics.
- If you have a very good dice (with event boost), the chances of success are very high.
- While normally used early game, it can be used mid to late game to steal better properties (with toll boost or betting) or to cancel Dice Modifier skills.
- It is one of the few Dice Modifier cards that high ranking players used.
How to CounterEdit
- If you expect your opponent has ITI, you can choose dice rolls that position yourself behind the opponent and never in front. Another way is to always move separately from your team mate by at least 1/3 of the board.
- If you have no cities, this card will steal nothing!
- Own some low level cities to decrease the expected effectiveness of the card, as the city taken is randomly chosen.
- Time for Revenge