|Status Effect||Buff (single roll)|
|Release Date||October 12, 2015|
Graceful March is a Skill Card that lets you increase the city levels of the cities in front of you.
Building level of a bypassed city increases by 1/2 when moving by dice roll.
This does not include the city you are on or to land on.
- Use it to level up many connected cities of yours when you are closely behind them.
- Use Dice Control to get a good landing range.
- This will increase the level of cities owned by both your team and your opponents. For instance, you can use stealing skill cards to take those other affected cities that are owned by your opponents.
- While this march only increases the level by 2 at most, unlike Rapid Growth which can boost a city from level 1 to max, it is best used to increase toll to critical level (since the leap to Lv. 2 to Lv. 3 increases the most toll), especially on the upper half of the field. And when you're moving on the upper half you'll hit Start pretty soon anyway.
- The more cities you pass by, the more effect this has.
- Pair with Symbol of Wealth for an instant dueling experience.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.