December 20, 2015 - January 13, 2016
Event Details Edit
Select the Event Map in the middle.
- Lv. 1~3 Ghost Cities will be created at the start of the Match.
- Event Skill Cards will be given at turn 21.
- Christmas Crafting materials can be obtained.
- An exclusive Christmas-themed BGM will play.
A new festive Event Map with many ghost cities to take over!
- Try your best to aim on the Lv. 3 Ghost Cities to have an advantage early.
- Santa will appear and give out Christmas presents that will be scattered on random blocks.
- The first one to land on these presents will take them. You can craft unique and rare items with the Christmas present materials.
Event Skill Cards Edit
On turn 21, players will get one out of four special skill cards only available in the Event Map! They cannot be used outside of this Event Map.
|Curse||For 2 turns, selected opponent will pay extra 300% in tolls.|
|Round Trip||Make a full round trip around the map and land at the current location.|
|Big Fish||Take 2 random properties when there are less than 6 unowned properties.|
|Slow||Selected opponent will throw one dice on the next turn and it will be less than 2.|
Christmas Materials Edit
You can gain Crafting materials by landing on one of them in the Event map. Santa will scatter the materials onto random blocks. The materials can be used to create rare items like Skill Cards, Gems, ETC. If you land on one during the game, the material will be sent to your mail.
You can view how many you have in your Dice Fragment storage. It is possible to sell them for 10 gold each.
|Christmas Bag||Christmas Box||Christmas Socks|