|Rarity||5★, 4★, 3★|
|Mechanics||Receiving Joy, Defensive|
|Use Condition||A property in possession|
|Release Date||January 14, 2016|
Bring It Drone is a rare skill card that have been available for crafting (Ocean's Gift, VVIP card exchange). It holds a unique mechanic that lets you load up your JOY reserve based on the amount of properties you have (thus easily empowered).
The skill card is mistranslated. The correct effect is: Get number of properties x 50% start money from my main JOY. (If there aren't enough wealth in my main JOY, convert them all into play JOY instead.)
- This card is mostly defensive for its usage of delaying your (inevitably fated) time of bankrupt.
- However, don't use it too early because its effect is empowered the more properties you have, and that it would benefit your opponents if they have skill cards that steal by percentage of your money.
- Use it to take 1st place and win right before the game ends.
- Use it to increase your wealth immediately when your reserve is low (just like Fresh Start Fireworks) to reduce the chance of going bankrupt.
- Don't use it if you are in a losing game and the effect won't help you win, because wealth in your main JOY will still be deducted.