|Rarity||5★, 4★, 3★, 2★|
|Release Date||October 12, 2015|
Bash is a late-game finisher skill card. A high rarity bash can effectively bankrupt an opponent who just got a loan if the opponent has enough properties.
Take selected character's number of properties x10/6/4/2% of start money.
- As a loan is 25% of start money, a 5-star bash bankrupts a 3-property opponent, a 4-star bash bankrupts a 5-property opponent, and a 3-star bash bankrupts a 7-property opponent. A 2-star bash is less feasible in bankrupting, but can finish off opponents with very little Joy.
- For the Rookie channel (entry fee: 200M), Bash takes 20/12/8/4 M Joy depending on its rarity. Loan for this channel is 50M.
- For the Professional channel (entry fee: 300M), Bash takes 30/18/12/6 M Joy depending on its rarity. Loan for this channel is 75M.
- For the Master or Grand Slam channel (entry fee: 400M), Bash takes 40/24/16/8 M Joy depending on its rarity. Loan for this channel is 100M.
- It cannot be used on your team mate despite its description.
- Lynnway is seen punching an Asian gangster.
- Bash often has a name error in the Craft Menu. It is renamed as "Punch" instead of "Bash."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.